Thursday, April 13, 2006

Off The Deap End

4/11 Tuesday. Had a great workout, blah blah but first, check out the injury list thus far: 2 shiners, sprained ankle, one broken toe, sprained or broken fingers (2), jacked up elbow, bruised rib(s), sore jaw. Slept in (need those 9 hrs/day you know). Went right into 3-4 rounds of grappling, 4 rds of takedowns and then a marathon with James cook, like 3 rds shadow boxing, 4 rds pad work, 3 rds on heavy bag, 60 kicks on heavy bag, then sparring drills (3 rounds), THEN a round of non-stop ab work! FUCK!!! But, the harder I train, the luckier I get. Saw Royce Gracie in the gym, pretty cool. Man, this guy James is THE MAN, full of positive reinforcement and great strategy. THE MAN. I guaran-fuckin-tee that I will take tonight off…and feel great about it. James had agreed to do 3-4 days/week with me up until the fight. This will result in the FletchTerminator. Wait, that would mean terminating myself…..er…… the Fletch2000? Fletch 2.0, FletchMachine, FletchHechy??? I am punch-drunk. Poopie doopie. Nipples. Ass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The harder you train, the TOUGHER you get - HONKEY WHITE ASS MO-FO!!!