Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ouch redux

I trained Jiu Jitsu again today with Jake....

Boy was it great when I stepped the mat (which happened to be full of professional fighters), looked down and shuttered as the macabre memory rushed in my head: My toe nails are orange-sparkle! This in itself begs questions, even in my own head and any passers by had their suspicions of man grappling's orientation confirmed (sorry Jake).

Anyway, I got slaughtered and liked it! My "simmer slowly" fitness strategy of 3-4 yoga, running and biking sessions weekly kept me alive...barley.

In other news, Liz will kill herself is she has to sit stranded in our haunted cabin for another minute. Somone, please hire her, shes actually quite talented and easy on the eyes to boot!

Great evening run last night with Lizzie:

No comments: