Thursday, May 25, 2006

Words, Stuff and Things

Quite often actually......

anyway, there was no fight. Whole f&cking event was casncelled by CSAC for lack of sanctioned bouts (licensed fighters). What a crock o' assgrizzle....

GR was in town from BA.. great time, advanced liver aging throughout the lot of us. Um, oh!- i got a new job at www.nolo.com. Very cool company with great staff, philisophy and carpet. So that's pretty cool. I want a motorcycle for the commute (i know, motorcoffin, death machine, etc) and I shall have one.

I have been running with Liz in lieu of jiu jitsu, still sick of man-sweat. um...I am tired, Wheeler came out to the WC last night- an event that requires 48 hours of recover, standard. Liz is still hot, Parkie is good, I am tan and drunk. Life= good!

No comments: